I can already feel it moving in. The brisk morning air, the way the sun is setting earlier and earlier; fall is right around the corner. And you know what? We CANNOT wait! I mean, what isn’t there to love about fall? I’ve got 5 reasons we are chewing at the bit and why you should be too.
- Comfort food is on the menu. Stew’s and casserole’s, soups, pie’s and cobblers; they are all freshly pinned on my Pinterest board and waiting to be used. And let’s not forget all the hot beverages make a big ol’ come back with all things pumpkin. #pumpkineverything
- The days are cooling way down, and you know what that means? Boots and flannel and scarves! Time to bust out the cozy blankets because there’s a chill in the air and firewood ready to be burned.
- Daylight savings is coming. I’m not even a big fan of daylight savings but at this point, in the year I will never complain about an extra hour of sleep.
- The world around us gets pretty damn beautiful. Leave’s the color of crimson and amber and honey gracefully gliding from the trees. Things turn into a storybook, and it is stunning.
- And of course FALL PREMIERS! Our beloved television BFF’s are back with new adventures, and our DVR’s are waiting to be filled with glorious hours of our favorite shows to be watched upon our beckon call. And once again, all is right.