The school year is in full swing, and the littles (and the getting-bigger-all-the-times) need all the FOOD. Here are some healthy snacks we found that your kids can take to school to keep them fueled.
1. Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups by Savory Nothings
2. Almond Butter Protein Bites by Learning2Bloom
3. Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Snacks by The Stay at Home Chef
4. Cinnamon Banana Fruit Leather by Feed Your Temptations
5. Nut-Free Coconut Crunch Bites by Kidgredients
6. No Seaweed Cucumber Sushi for Kids by My Kids Lick the Bowl