I love my slow cooker. I make and freeze slow cooker meals regularly, and the convenience of coming home to supper ready and waiting is hard to beat. But slow cookers aren’t just for supper time; they’re also a secret weapon when it comes to making pretty amazing breakfasts. Spend your holiday mornings relaxing, sipping coffee, and lounging on the couch in your pajamas with six slow cooker recipes that guarantee a yummy breakfast without all the hassle.
- Crock Pot French Toast Casserole from Beyer Beware
A childhood favorite.
- Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal – Cinnamon Apple from The Fitchen
It’s like apple pie in breakfast form.
- Cheesy Ham Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Buns from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
Dessert for breakfast? Sign me up!
- Crock-Pot Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole from Crock-Pot Ladies
These Crock-Pot ladies definitely know what they’re talking about.
- Gingerbread Slow Cooker Oatmeal from The Seasoned Mom
Cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, and ginger: the seasonal spices are all here.