Friday night is traditionally a time for going out and cutting loose at the end of the work week. But for those of us who hate noisy bars and restaurants, despise standing in lines, and who feel personally victimized by restrictive clothing, there’s nothing we like more than a relaxing night in.
Here are just five of the many reasons to stay in on a Friday night:
1. Uninterrupted TV binge watching! Any one who thinks you can’t watch an entire series in a weekend just doesn’t understand commitment. Anything is possible if you try hard and believe in yourself.
2. You can eat whatever you want without being judged. So, okay. The cat might give you a meaningful look. But you know what? Life is too short for you to deprive yourself of simple pleasures.
3. You need a break from people. Even if you like people, by the end of the week, you might be exhausted from having to talk to them and do stuff for them and, you know, be coherent.
4. Pants are optional. Let’s be honest. Sometimes, pants just feel like jail for your butt. BE FREE!
5. You get quality time with your blankie. For some reason, most establishments seem to frown upon this sort of blankie enjoyment, which we frankly find to be oppressive. Everyone deserves a good blankie roll.
Here’s to a comfortable weekend.