For some people, canceled plans are a disappointment. But for introverts, who might love people but find social interactions exhausting, they can be a relief.
1. You like being invited out, but you like not having to go out even better.
2. It’s not that you don’t have fun. It’s just that, well . . .
3. And though you may enjoy other people, you also love having alone time.
4. There’s no stress or pressure to make conversation.
5. You’re just fine on your own.
6. If you do want to socialize, you can check on your computer friends.
7. A night in is a good time to try out new self-care rituals.
8. You can luxuriate in a nice, warm bath.
9. There’s no one to judge your eating habits.
10. You can catch up on your reading.
11. You can pursue your hobbies.
12. Or you can just veg out in front of the TV.
13. You can do whatever you want. In your pajamas. Like a boss.