We can all agree that drama is exhausting. But let’s be real: sometimes, a dramatic overreaction just feels right. You don’t need to make sense; you just want to be accepted for the glorious hot mess that you are.
1. It’s important to validate your own pain.
2. Sometimes you just want to be acknowledged.
3. So brave. So strong.
4. I mean, at least I’m not an octopus.
5. Why does everything bad always happen to ME?
6. Immediately assume the worst.
7. Embrace your true nature.
8. Dashed expectations are brutal.
9. It’s all about perspective.
10. Take a stand. No matter what.
11. How dare you describe me accurately?
12. Don’t ask how I am if you don’t want to know.
13. It’s not me. It’s the universe.
14. Oops. Oh well.
15. JUST SAY IT.
16. I’m very expressive.
17. There is no in-between.
18. This is not an exaggeration.
19. What is this “chill” of which you speak?
20. What are you even talking about?
21. Deal with it.