According to Carl Jung, introverts are people who derive energy from quiet and inward reflection. Common misconceptions about introverts are that they are socially inept or depressed. In fact, this is simply a personality type. We celebrate it.
1. Introverts can party.
2. Introverts don’t dislike talking to people. They simply prefer intimacy to superficial socializing.
3. Introverts need solitude in order to recharge.
4. Introverts withdraw when they are experiencing overload, but they’re just fine.
5. Introverts do not need to be cured, nor should they feel guilty about their preferences.
6. Introverts love staying in for the night.