Whether you’re in it for the sweet bits, the salty pieces, or just the nuts, there’s a trail mix recipe in this roundup to suit your tastes. While Merriam Webster defines trail mix as “a mixture of seeds, nuts, and dried fruits . . .” many of these recipes are a little more adventurous than that. Happy trails!
- Reese’s Pieces Trail Mix from The Black Peppercorn
Animal Cookie Trail Mix – Cinnamon Apple from A Joyful Riot
- Maple Cinnamon Breakfast Trail Mix from Eating Bird Food
- Nut Free Trail Mix from Homemade for Elle
- Fall Trail Mix from Joy in Every Season
- Charcuterie Crunch Beef Jerky Trail Mix from The Fit Fork
- Banana Split Trail Mix from Meal Planning Magic