It’s almost turkey day, which means, it’s almost the holiday rush and I can already feel the anxiety building up. And then before we know it we’ll be ringing in the New Year! Taking time to slow things down is difficult on a regular day which is why it is extra important during such a busy time of year like this. So what better way to #TreatYoSelf than to open up a box from Bombay & Cedar?
Bombay & Cedar is a luxury subscription box that is dedicated to a natural, vegan, and cruelty free lifestyle. Each of their boxes is carefully curated with full-sized skincare, snacks, essential oils, beauty, books, aromatherapy, and many other little surprises to encourage wellness and self-care. And with their no contract philosophy you can try them out as often or little as you please. Even better? Right now they are having a Pre-Black-Friday Sale so you can try out a single box, like their upcoming Mindfullness Box, or a subscription for 20% or more off!
We got to see what they were all about with their October Uplifting Box and they did not disappoint. Let’s take a look at all the products that were included:
- Bombay & Cedar Essential Oils $28.00: 10 ml of Organic Orange Oil and 10 ml of Ylang Ylang Oil
- Amethyst Crystal Candle by Jax Kelly $12.00
- Apothecary Jar of Matches by Bombay & Cedar $10.00
- Revive Morning Roller Ball – 10 ml by Aromatherapy Associates $33.00
- HOPE Thoughtfulls – 30 Inspiring Cards by Compendium $6.95
- Uplift Facial Mist by Delia Organics $20.00
- YoYo Personal Oil Diffuser by Serene House $9.95
- Orange, Cocoa Nibs and Carrot Bites by Veggiegos $1.25
So many great products to help you unwind and relax.
Follow Bombay & Cedar on their journey below to see what their December Mindfullness Box holds:
And don’t miss out on your chance to win this box and so much more is this months Cuddle Up with Yo’ Self #TreatYoSelfTote: