I am definitely a bibliophile. My Instagram feed is full of big, sexy, beautiful books. Yes, books can be sexy. Particularly when they are lying next to candles and a steaming mug of coffee. And libraries. I love libraries too! And amazing art-worthy bookshelves. All that’s missing is the smell of paper when you turn the pages.
Here are my top 10 favorite Instagram accounts for bibliophiles:
1. If you love beautiful libraries around the world, and dream of visiting them and running your hands along their bookshelves filled with every type of book imaginable, then check out @world_libraries
2. For stylish photos of books, book art, and anything book-related, you can’t go wrong with @bookwormboutique
3. For books posed with candles and coffee mugs and luxurious blankets, follow @lifeandliterature
4. The YA genre is my favorite and @epicreads does not disappoint if this is your favorite as well.
5. For inspiration when trying to find the perfect gift for a bibliophile, look no further than @book.lovers.are.awesome
6. Feed your book-loving soul with @the.readers.palace
7. Want to know what other people are reading right now? @bookriot
8. At Sweatpants & Coffee, we take our books and coffee very seriously. So does @booksandbeans
9. I do like to follow a couple of author accounts as well because they are entertaining, enlightening, and it’s always fun to connect with the people whose writing speaks to your heart. My favorite author on Instagram is @lisacottoline. She is an animal lover, hilariously funny, and constantly trying to lose 5 lbs, fix something amiss in her house, or get control over her garden. I feel like she and I are kindred spirits.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so proud and happy to share my news with you! I just finished writing my next domestic thriller, entitled SOMEONE KNOWS, and here's the cover! I really think this book is a next-level, involving four families and a long-buried secret, and I hope you'll love it as much as I do. It will be published on April 9, 2019, and you can pre-order it now. Thank you so much for your support, and please let me now what you think of the cover! Pre-order links: https://amzn.to/2oHuHwP – Amazon https://bit.ly/2Q708gh – BN.com https://apple.co/2LUC4dr – iBooks https://bit.ly/2MMlO3r – IndieBound https://bit.ly/2Cn0i0d – Kobo
10. I feel like every bibliophile should follow Reese Witherspoon. Her book club choices are spot on and she is incredibly engaging with her followers. Her book club feed is just gorgeous! @reesesbookclubxhellosunshine
View this post on Instagram
@reesewitherspoon’s September pick for #ReesesBookClub will blow you away! #WhereTheCrawdadsSing by @authordeliaowens follows Kya, who learns to raise herself in the wild marshes of North Carolina when she’s abandoned as a little girl. She gets wrapped up in heart-wrenching loneliness, painfully beautiful romance, and even a murder mystery that shocks the community. Her narrative will absolutely tug at your heartstrings—listen on @audible_com (get #HelloSunshineOnAudible at the link in bio!) and you’ll be completely transported into the story.
Bonus: Because I love dogs as well as books, and pictures of dogs and books just makes me smile, here is @dogbookclub