It is no secret that I am a crafty wench. There isn’t much I can’t accomplish with a glue gun, Pinterest, access to my local craft store, and Youtube. I may or may not have an art supply problem… I prefer to reframe it as an art supply opportunity. At least that is what I am going with now.
I love things that mix things that are traditionally conservative and kick it a step (or three) to the left. Nothing says both sweet and raunchy like bitchy cross stitch. I have more pinned projects than I will ever get to – but I can’t help myself. They make me so happy.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- I want this because I am totally a Dorothy.
And because I know you are all singing it in your heads:
You are welcome.
Am I the only one who thinks a Uterus and Ovaries look like a bull head? No? Just me?
- I have a glue gun and I’m not afraid to use it! Don’t test me.
I need this in my house. Stat! The folks over at the Stranded Stitch on Etsy have so freaking many great ones. You can find their store by clicking here.
- Well – It is a really nice Butt:
- Spatial Awareness is crucial
I was totally singing this in my head too.
- Another reason why Michael Scott is my homeboy for life. I’d try to stop but it was just too hard.
- Do you have your Zombie Apocalypse Plan ready?
- Actions speak louder than words
- This one just made me laugh
- Manners First – Always
If you liked these and want to see more, check out the Subversive Cross Stitch Blog by clicking here .
If you need me, I’ll be over there, stabbing fabric over and over again.
Everything is fine. Nothing to see here.