Put on Hocus Pocus or The Addams Family, dig out that box of mini chocolate bars you bought early and then hid in the back of the cupboard to be prepared, but that you secretly knew would never actually make it to Halloween night, and exercise your creativity by tackling one of these eight easy DIYs. Happy crafting, and happy Halloween!
1. Mummy Lanterns from Bloom Designs
The googly eyes are too cute!
2. Yarn Pumpkin Garland from Design Improvised
Leave this up through Thanksgiving.
3. Franken-family from A Little Moore
Scrap wood blocks, a little paint, and a bit of fabric is all you need.
4. DIY Trash Bag Spiderwebs from Fast Forward Fun
5. Candy Corn Button Art from Mine for the Making
For the candy corn lovers.
6. Halloween Motley Crew: “Haunted” Figurines from Sadie Seasongoods
Upcycling for the win!
7. Slithery Snake Wreath from Newcomb Home
8. DIY Floating Ghosts from Practically Functional
A great last-minute project.