Just in time for Halloween, “Midnight, Texas” returns to NBC on Friday, October 26th at 9 pm. The series on NBC, based on the best-selling book series by Charlaine Harris, is about a town sitting on the veil between the living and hell – in other words, a Hellmouth. Season One can be found On Demand or at NBC.com.
Here’s why you should be watching Season Two!
- Grandma’s back! Manfred misses her. We miss her. But how is she back?
- These two are a real thing now – hot and heavy. How long will they go before their relationship needs an exorcism?
- The power couple is back. How long will it take for the newlyweds to have their first spat? And will it be over the immortality issue…again?
- Spa Treatments – At the end of last season, an abandoned hotel was being renovated. Manfred knows it’s haunted. But surprise, they have spa treatments and a guru and they’re fully booked for the season. Don’t ask for the deep tissue massage.
- François Arnaud. He is my #1 reason for tuning in. Manfred’s a really good guy. But he does bad really well too. Best demonic possession face EVER.
- And finally, the soundtrack. It’s as good as Supernatural’s.
One thing concerns me about preview promotional photos – Chewy isn’t there. Where is he? And why is Joe hanging out with some blonde guy in the pictures? Tune in to NBC Friday’s at 9pm to find out!
Per NBC: “Midnight, Texas” stars François Arnaud as Manfred, a charming, powerful psychic who can communicate with spirits and finds safety in Midnight surrounding himself with both human and supernatural allies. Midnight is also home to Bobo, proprietor of Midnight’s local pawn shop; Fiji, a witch who owns the local Wiccan shop; Olivia, a mysterious assassin with a weapon for every occasion; Joe, an angel who knows all of Midnight’s secrets having been around for millennia; Lemuel, a wise vampire with a long history in Midnight.
Photo Source: NBC, Midnight Texas