While we continue to wait for Season 4 to return, let’s look at some real life lessons women can take away from Vikings. Surprisingly, none of them are “how best to sacrifice a cow or axe your coworker for that promotion.”
1. Enjoy the simple things in life.
- Be patient.
- Life is too short to drink bad wine.
- Have a bestie you can talk to.
- Stand up for yourself and make others respect your personal space.
- Experiment with new looks.
But know when to say when.
- Don’t rush to emotional judgments.
8. When in doubt, the buddy system is always a good idea.
- Don’t take crap from anybody.
- And finally, always be yourself. Unless you can be Lagertha. Then always be Lagertha.