Rae’s Curried Fingerling Potatoes
1 1/2 pounds of fingerling potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons sweet curry powder (Penzeys)
Pinch of sea salt
2 – 3 grinds of black pepper
1-2 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro
1. Boil potatoes in water 20-30 minutes until tender.
3. On a cutting board cut the potatoes in half.
4. In a frying pan, on medium-high heat the olive oil. Add the cumin and curry powder, stir and saute for approximately 1 minute.
5. Add the potatoes to the frying pan with the spice mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Saute until golden.
7. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve.