These recipes hit us right in the sweet spot where fandom and food meet. Try honey cake from Middle Earth, Rey’s ration bread from The Force Awakens, Mrs. Wheeler’s meatloaf from Stranger Things, and more!
- Game of Thrones Direwolf Claws by Baking Mischief
Brace yourself, pastry is coming. Enjoy this delicious tribute to the giant wolf companions of the Starks of Winterfell.
- Air Nomad Fruit Pies by The Starving Chef
This is a dessert fit for an Airbender! They are reminiscent of the fruit pies Aang sent flying when he was training with Monk Gyatso.
- Beorn’s Honey Cake by Middle Earth Recipes
Beorn the bear-shapeshifter made these tasty honey cakes for Bilbo and his party.
- Jakku Ration Bread by Fiction Kitchen
Unlike Rey in The Force Awakens, you won’t have to spend all day scavenging in order to get this ration bread.
- Pokémon Inspired Jelly-Filled Donuts by Pretty Cake Machine
When Pokémon first hit the States, it was thought that American children wouldn’t understand onigiri (Japanese rice balls which are often stuffed with seaweed paste or pickled plums) so when the show was dubbed, they had the characters refer to them as jelly donuts. These jelly donuts actually resemble onigiri!
6. Hunger Games Lamb Stew with Dried Plums by Spinach Tiger
In the Hunger Games, food is literally comfort. This satisfying stew is served to Katniss in the final book of the trilogy.
- Pig’N a Poke Inspired by Supernatural by All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Diner food is a staple of the Winchester brothers as they save people and hunt things. This Pig ‘N a Poke recipe calls to mind the Mystery Spot episode from Season 3.
- Stranger Things: Mrs. Wheeler’s Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes by Feast of Starlight
Mike Wheeler’s mom has to deal with a lot of weird stuff in Stranger Things, but she still makes sure there’s a hot dinner on the table. Who doesn’t love mom’s meatloaf?